NEW SEASON FRIED POTATOES WITH ROASTED PUMPKIN SEEDS AND CORIANDER
A very simple recipe to appreciate new season potatoes at their true value, just browned.
- Wash and dry the potatoes and cut them into wedges.
- Heat the olive oil in a frying pan and add the potato wages.
- Stir with a wooden spoon, coating the potatoes with oil. Season to taste.
- Cook over a high heat for 4 to 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Put on a lid and continue cooking over a low heat, for 20 minutes until the potatoes are tender and golden brown.
- Roast the pumpkin seeds in a dry pan until brown.
- Sprinkle the potatoes with the toasted pumpkin seeds and mix well.
- Sprinkle with coriander just before serving.