- Preheat the oven to 240°C (Gas 8).
- Peel, wash and cut the potatoes in slices and par-boil them in a pan of salted water for 10 minutes once the water has come to the boil. Drain and set aside.
- Cut the chorizo into cubes and set aside.
- Crush the garlic and fry with the onion in some of olive oil. Add the chorizo cubes and fry for 3 minutes.
- Chop the parsley finely.
- In a bowl, beat the eggs until frothy. Add the parsley and season with salt and pepper.
- Arrange the potato cubes and chorizo in the oven dish and pour in the eggs, put in the oven for 10 minutes. If your tortilla is not fully cooked yet, you can put aluminium foil over your dish and cook in the oven for another 10 minutes without 'baking' the top layer.
- Serve with some salad
Tip: A recipe that can be eaten hot or cold. Easy to share in small appetiser bites, to enjoy for a tapas evening with friends.