An original recipe that revisits homemade chips with a Texan and Creole influenced seasoning and a mango and peach sauce.
- Preheat the oven to Gas Mark 6, 200°C (400°F).
- Place the chips on a baking sheet in a single layer. Add oil and spices and toss to coat the chips evenly. Put them in the oven and cook them for about 20 minutes, until they are crispy.
- Meanwhile, prepare the fruit sauce: mix together the mango, lime and peach.
- In a very hot pan, grill the steaks.
- Arrange them on a plate, cover with the fruit sauce and add the chips.
- Serve with a green salad.
Credits: Recipe developed by European chefs;