- Preheat the oven to 200°C. Wash the potatoes and prick with a fork. Drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Wrap each one individually in aluminium foil and place in a baking dish. Place in the oven for 45-60 minutes until soft.
- In the meantime, finely chop the chives and scallions. Cut the cherry tomatoes in quarters.
- Remove the potatoes from the oven and leave for a while to cool. Carefully slice in half lengthwise and scoop out the potato flesh to create a hollow. Brush olive oil all over the potatoes and season with salt and pepper. Fill the boats with the grated cheese and transfer them back to the oven tray to roast for 10 minutes until the cheese is melted.
- Add the mashed potato flesh, cream cheese and chives to a bowl and whisk until combined. Season with salt, pepper and chilli flakes.
- Top the potato skins with the potato flesh mixture, scallions, cherry tomatoes and finish with extra chopped chives. Serve immediately.
Blend the filling in a blender for a smoother texture.