- Preheat the oven to 210°C/Gas 7.
- Poke small holes in the potatoes with a fork or knife. Bake the potatoes for 50 minutes - 1 hour, until crispy on the outside and soft on the inside. Remove from the oven and allow to cool.
- Lower the temperature to 200°C/Gas 6.
- Heat the butter in a frying pan over a medium heat. Once melted, add the leek and fry until soft, stirring occasionally.
- Add the fried leek to a bowl together with the anchovies, seafood mix, crème fraiche, parsley and chives and stir to combine.
- Cut the potatoes in half and scoop the flesh into the bowl with the seafood mix, leaving about 5 mm against the skin. Add the cheddar and stir to combine.
- Fill each potato skin with the seafood filling and place on a baking tray – or use a bun tin.
- Sprinkle extra cheddar over the potatoes and bake for 20-30 minutes until the cheese is gratinated.
- Ready to serve