HAKE STUFFED WITH SUN-DRIED TOMATOES AND POTATO RISOTTO
- Peel the potatoes and cut them into small 5 mm cubes.
- Peel and chop the onion and garlic and fry in 2 tbsp olive oil.
- Add the potato cubes and moisten them with the fish stock. Fry the potato cubes until they have absorbed all the moisture. Season with salt and pepper.
- Chop the sun-dried tomatoes. Add them to the potatoes, together with the finely chopped chives. The potato risotto is ready.
- Fry the fillets in 1 tablespoon of olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Divide the potato risotto between 4 plates. Lay the skate on top and sprinkle with lime juice. Grate the zest of 1 lime and sprinkle it over the fish.