INDIAN SPICED POTATO HASH - ALOO CHAAT
- Heat the oil in a frying pan over a medium heat.
- Crush the potatoes and fry them for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in your chaat (or garam masala), kidney beans and tomato and continue cooking for a few minutes until the potatoes are golden brown.
- Add in the scallions / spring onions, coriander, some sliced red and green chilli to taste and stir. (Keep some aside for a garnish.)
- Put all ingredients into a bowl, top with the onion, coriander and chilli and sprinkle with a little more chaat (or garam masala).
- Serve with some tamarind paste, yoghurt and a slice of lime.
- Ready to serve!