JACKET POTATO SLICES WITH GREEN BEANS, ORANGE, AND PORK SCALLOPS
- Wash the potatoes and cut into slices 5 mm thick. Fry them in a little olive oil.
- Blanch the green beans in lightly salted water. Rinse under cold running water and set aside.
- Add the beans and hazelnuts to the potatoes.
- Finely chop the hazelnuts and mix together with the potatoes and beans.
- Peel and finely chop the garlic and shallots. Grate the zest of the orange.
- Add everything to the potatoes, stir and season with salt and pepper.
- In the meantime, season the pork scallops with salt and pepper and fry in a little butter.
- Top the potatoes with flat parsley and serve together with the pork scallops.