JAPANESE-STYLE POTATO SALAD
A recipe inspired by Japanese cuisine, which sublimates the potato by combining it with the freshness of marinated salmon and the spiciness of radish.
- Cut the salmon into large cubes.
- Place the cubes in a bowl, pour in the soy sauce, oil and lime juice. Mix together. Cover and store in a cool place.
- Place the potatoes in a pot of cold water. Boil them for about 20 minutes. Check if they are cooked by inserting the tip of a knife, it should cut through without resistance.
- Once the potatoes are cooked, run them under cold water, drain and peel them. Cut them into cubes.
- In a bowl, pour the cream and place half a spoonful of wasabi. Mix with a teaspoon, stirring very quickly.
- Top and tail the radishes and rinse them thoroughly with water. Cut the radishes into very thin slices.
- Pour the potatoes and radish slices into the bowl.
- Mix well and divide the salad into verrines (small glass dish). Add a few cubes of marinated salmon, just drained.
- Sprinkle the salad with the crushed hazelnuts.