MARBLED POTATOES, FOIE GRAS AND APPLE AND BEETROOT CHUTNEY
- Wash the potatoes and slice them. Place them in a saucepan of salted water and cook for 10-15 minutes. Drain the potatoes and set aside. Peel and slice them.
- Cut the foie gras into 5 mm slices.
- Line four small ramekins with cling film.
- Fill the ramekins alternating a layer of potato slices and foie gras. Season each layer with salt and pepper.
- Press down on them slightly and refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- To make the chutney, first peel the apples. Cut the apple and beetroot into cubes.
- Pour le vinegar and honey into a saucepan.
- Heat to obtain a light caramel then add the apples, beetroot, and spices.
- Reduce over a very low heat for 15 minutes, stirring well.
- Unmold the ramekins, serve cold with the chutney.