MASHED POTATOES WITH MEATBALLS IN TOMATO SAUCE
- Peel the potatoes and cook them for 10 minutes in a little water in a microwave at 750 watts.
- Heat half the butter in a wok and fry the finely chopped shallots.
- Add the spinach, season with salt and pepper and leave to cook.
- Drain the liquid and finely chop the spinach. Mix the spinach with the minced meat, breadcrumbs, and eggs. Season with salt and pepper.
- Make small balls of the minced meat and cook them for 10 minutes in the tomato sauce on low heat.
- In the meantime, mash the potatoes with the rest of the butter and the chopped parsley. Season with salt and pepper. Serve with the meatballs.