- Wash and dry the potatoes. Cut them into thin slices, roughly 2 mm, using a mandolin if possible. Do the same with the beetroot and courgettes.
- Preheat the oil to 140°C.
- Cook the crisps for 3 minutes stirring from time to time. Don’t overcrowd the fryer, it is better to cook in batches. Shake the crisps in the basket of the fryer then carefully spread them out on kitchen paper to drain.
- Increase the temperature of the fryer to 180°C.
- Return the crisps to the fryer for 1 minute, then lay them out on kitchen paper.
- Finally, season with salt and pepper.
- Meanwhile, chop the sprigs of chives and mix together with the cream cheese. Season with salt and pepper. Serve together with the chips.
Gourmet, guilt-free crisps to be enjoyed with a chive cream dip for a fresh touch.