- Wash the potatoes and cook them in a pan of salted water for 20 minutes. Check they are cooked with the tip of a knife.
- Allow the potatoes to cool.
- Cut them in half or slice them depending on the size of the potatoes.
- Slide a piece of potato onto a skewer, followed by a prawn and a cherry tomato. Repeat the operation a second time.
- Sprinkle with oregano and salt.
- Cook the skewers in a little oil in a frying pan and serve with a tomato coulis.
Summer version: Brush the skewers with olive oil and cook them on the barbecue for 10 minutes.