PAN-FRIED KALE, POTATO AND LAMB
De warme sfeer van een cottage pie zonder uren in de keuken te staan? Het kan, met deze cottage pie die je in de microgolfoven gaart. Zeker eens proberen!
- Chop the lamb into chunks and the potatoes into 1 cm cubes. Heat some oil in a frying pan. Add the potatoes and fry them for 5 minutes.
- Slice the garlic and onions, then set aside with the rosemary.
- Place the kale in a colander, pour over boiling water and drain.
- Cook the potatoes for a further 10 minutes, shaking now and then, until golden and tender. Season, then reserve on a plate.
- Turn the heat to high, season the lamb with salt and pepper and add to the pan in a single layer. Cook for 2 minutes, turn, and cook for another minute. Reserve on a plate.
- Turn the heat to low, add some oil and fry the onions, garlic, and rosemary for 8–10 minutes until they’re soft, stirring occasionally.
- Add the vinegar, then the kale and cook over a high heat for 2 minutes. Return the lamb and potatoes, toss together and season with salt and pepper.
- Serve with lemon wedges.