A recipe that revisits Fish & Chips, with gourmet burgers made with potatoes and cod, flavoured with a delicious aioli sauce.
- Wash, peel and grate the potatoes.
- Beat two eggs with a fork and add them to the grated potatoes. Add the chopped red onion, nutmeg and chopped parsley. Mix well. Season with salt and pepper.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan. Make small patties by taking a good tablespoon of the mixture. Drain and place them one by one in the pan and flatten them. Cook for 6 to 8 minutes on each side until they are golden brown. Place them on absorbent paper towels.
- Heat the deep-frying oil to 180°C. Wipe the fish and cut it into nice pieces.
- Break two eggs into a bowl and beat with a fork. Pour the breadcrumbs onto a plate.
- One by one, dip the pieces of fish in the beaten egg, roll them in the breadcrumbs. Dip them in the boiling oil and cook until they are golden brown. Drain them on paper towels.
- Place a piece of breaded cod on a potato pancake, add a nice spoonful of aioli sauce and place a potato pancake on top.
- Accompany your burgers with baby greens and aioli sauce.
Credits: © CNIPT _ Amélie Roche
Directed by: CNIPT - AnneCé Bretin