- Preheat the oven to Gas Mark 6, 200°C (400°F).
- Peel the potato and pumpkin and stir fry them in little olive oil with the shallot and garlic until the aromas are released. Deglaze with water and cook until potato and pumpkin are done.
- Finely mash the potato and pumpkin to an even mass. Add some milk if the puree is too thick. Spread the mixture on a plate and leave to cool.
- In the meantime, grease individual ramequins or ovenproof dishes with the butter and sprinkle with breadcrumbs or almond flour.
- Finely grate the cheese. Separate the eggs. Add the egg yolks to the cheese and place the egg whites in a fat-free bowl.
- Add the puree and chopped coriander to the egg yolks and season with nutmeg, curry powder, salt and pepper.
- In a clean bowl, whisk the egg whites until they just hold their shape, then gently fold into the puree mixture using a spatula.
- Divide the mixture evenly between the ramequins to about 2 cm from the top edge. Put the ramequins on a deep baking tray and fill the baking tray with water. Bake in the oven for 20-25 minutes until the soufflé has risen but is still slightly wobbly.
- Serve immediately!
Tip: Roast the pumpkin in the oven.