- Wash the potatoes (you don’t have to peel them) then place in a pan of cold, salted water and cook for 15 minutes once the water begins to boil.
- Drain and peel when cool and cut into cubes. Refrigerate.
- Cut the tomatoes into wedges, peel and thinly slice the onion. Place the potatoes, tomatoes, rocket leaves, and onion in a bowl.
- Prepare the salad dressing by mixing together the oil, vinegar, mustard, honey, lemon, salt, and pepper. Pour over the salad and toss.
- Drain the sardines and add them to the salad with the seeds. Gently mix together and serve chilled.
A fresh, gourmet salad that you will enjoy time after time. Make in the summer using new potatoes with their skins for more vitamins.
Add some seeds to the salad for an extra crunch (pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, chia seeds, flaxseeds,…)