- Peel the potatoes and cut into pieces. Cook them in salted, boiling water then drain them and crush with a fork.
- Add the cream and the salt and mix until smooth. Refrigerate.
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/Gas 6.
- Cut the mozzarella and the bacon into pieces and set aside.
- Mix the mashed potatoes and the flour and knead to form a ball of dough.
- Turn onto a floured surface and cut into 4 equally sized pieces. Using a rolling pin, roll each piece into a 10 cm circle. Place the pizza bases on a baking tray lined with baking paper and cook them for 20 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and add the bacon and mozzarella, sprinkle with rosemary and freshly ground pepper. Place under the grill for 5 minutes until golden. Serve hot.
Top your pizzas to your liking, with baby spinach for a veggie version, or salmon, ricotta, and chives for a Nordic version.