POTATO, BACON, ONION AND CHIVE SOUP
This recipe is perfect for a filling lunch but with less than 200 calories! Containing potatoes, bacon, and onion it has a great silky-smooth texture.
- Peel the potatoes and dice them.
- Melt the butter in a medium saucepan, add the onion and potatoes and cook for about 5 minutes.
- Now add the parsley, half the chives and the stock.
- Bring to a steady simmer and cook for 10 minutes or until the potatoes are soft.
- Add the milk and then blend the soup until smooth and season.
- Serve the soup with the bacon pieces and garnish with the remaining chives.