POTATO CAKE WITH SUN-DRIED TOMATOES AND MOZZARELLA
- Preheat the oven to 200 °C/Gas 6.
- Cook the unpeeled, washed potatoes in lightly salted water. Drain and leave to cool.
- Take a 26 cm cake tin and line the base with baking paper. Cut the potatoes into 1½ cm slices and line the base with them. Press the potatoes firmly together.
- Chop the sun-dried tomatoes, olives, anchovies, sage, and capers and spread over the potatoes. Season with freshly ground pepper and salt.
- Cut the mozzarella into slices and lay them over the potatoes. Cover with the puff pastry and press down the edges.
- Bake the cake in the oven for 25 minutes. Remove from the oven and set aside.
- Place a cake rack or a dish over the mould and turn it upside down. Remove the mould and the baking paper and serve.