- Preheat the oven to 200°C. Peel half of the potatoes and cut into cubes. Cut the cauliflower into small florets. Place the potatoes and half of the cauliflower florets in a pot with salted water and boil until soft.
- Cut the other half of the potatoes into wedges (no need to peel) and place on a baking tray with the remaining cauliflower florets. Sprinkle with olive oil, salt and pepper. Place in the oven for 25-30 minutes till crispy.
- Drain the boiled potatoes and cauliflower and mash with the sour cream till fluffy. Add the lemon zest, salt and pepper.
- Dress a serving plate or (stone or ceramic) cutting board with the potato mash and decorate with sundried tomatoes, olives and parsley.
- Serve with the crispy potato wedges and cauliflower florets to dip.
Use forks to dip if it's easier.