- Preheat the oven to 200°C.
- Start by slicing the potatoes, red onion and beetroot (you can either use a mandolin or a sharp knife to slice into thin circles).
- Finely chop the garlic.
- In a large mixing bowl, add the sliced potatoes and drizzle with olive oil, add the garlic, parmesan cheese, thyme, salt and pepper. Give everything a good mix so that the potatoes are well seasoned.
- On a baking tray lined with baking paper, layer the potatoes, overlapping each other, together with the beetroot and red onion. Either make four separate stacks or two long rows.
- Drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Bake for 20 minutes, remove from the oven and place the fish on top, add the butter on top of the fish and bake for a further 10 minutes until the fish is cooked through.
- Using a spiralizer, spiral the courgette into courgetti, season with olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Serve the courgetti with the fish.
Sauté the courgetti for 5 min in a skillet with olive oil.