POTATO, PINEAPPLE AND CURRY ROLLS
- Preheat the oven to 200*C
- Wash the potatoes and cut them into sticks. Place them on a baking tray and sprinkle with pepper, salt, curry powder and some olive oil. Bake for 20 minutes in the oven.
- Peel and chop the pineapple and the apple.
- Soak the rice paper in a little warm water to rehydrate, then place them on a tea towel.
- Place the potato sticks, pineapple, apple, and a lettuce leaf on the lower half of the wrap. Roll up like a spring roll and repeat for each roll.
- For the sauce: season the fromage blanc or crème fraiche with salt, pepper, and a pinch of curry. Add the juice of half a lemon and the chopped coriander.
- Enjoy the rolls with this sauce.