POTATO PURÉE WITH DRIED TOMATOES AND OLIVES
A recipe full of lightness to enhance mashed potatoes. A classic potato recipe, which will appeal thanks to a hint of light fresh cream and nutmeg.
- Place the potatoes with their skins in a pan of cold, salted water, bring to the boil and cook for 20 minutes.
- After cooking, drain and peel them.
- Pass them through a vegetable mill over a pan placed in a bain-marie.
- Stir in the boiling semi-skimmed milk.
- In a bowl, mix the low-fat fresh cream, egg yolk and a pinch of grated nutmeg.
- Before serving, add this mixture to the purée.
- Chop the dried tomatoes and olives, add them to the puree. Season with salt and pepper.