POTATO RISOTTO WITH BACON AND COURGETTE
For this potato risotto we were inspired by the Italian classic and the top Belgian products.
- Peel the potatoes and cut them into ½ cm dice.
- Chop the garlic.
- Heat the olive oil in a pan and fry the garlic in it. Add the potato cubes and fry for 2 minutes.
- Add 1/3 of the vegetable stock and reduce completely over a low heat. Repeat this operation.
- Cut the courgettes in half lengthwise, cut them into ½ cm cubes and add them together with the bacon.
- Add the remaining stock and leave to reduce again. Finally, add the butter and finely chopped mint.
- Stir and season the risotto with salt and pepper.
- Serve immediately.