POTATO SALAD WITH PRAWNS, WATERMELON, RICOTTA CHEESE AND PUMPKIN SEEDS
The watermelon gives the potato salad a deliciously fresh taste.
- Wash and then plunge the potatoes into a pan of cold, salted water. Bring to the boil and cook for 20 to 25 minutes. Peel them and cut them into pieces of 2 cm.
- Cut the watermelon into cubes and finely chop the spring onions.
- Dry roast the pumpkin seeds in a pan.
- Remove the seeds from the pan and leave to cool. Add a knob of butter to the same pan and fry the scampi briefly over a high heat. Season with salt and pepper.
- Put the potato, watermelon, spring onion and pumpkin seeds in a bowl. Add the feta cheese and mix everything together. Drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Serve with the fried scampi.