You can make these skewers in advance and just pop them in the oven or grill them on the BBQ.
- Preheat the oven to 200°C (Gas 6) or light your BBQ.
- Cut the potatoes in half and place in salted water, bring to a boil. Cook until they are firm to the touch. Drain and leave to steam dry.
- In a bowl, combine the sweet chilli sauce, soy sauce, sesame oil, lime juice, garlic and coriander. Season with salt and pepper.
- Thread the potatoes onto skewers and place them on a baking tray. Sprinkle the marinade over the potatoes and rub it into them with your hands.
- Cook in the oven for 10 minutes, or place them on the BBQ, until golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and sprinkle with sesame seeds. Serve with the other half of the lime and some fresh coriander.
To serve: with a mixed salad vegetable such as baby spinach, cucumber, and radish.