As spectacular as it is easy to make, you'll fall for these pretty golden baked potato spirals.
- Preheat the oven to Gas Mark 4, 180°C (350°F).
- Wash the potatoes.
- Thread each potato lengthwise on a skewer.
- Cut the potato in a revolving motion around the skewer with the knife at an angle.
- Turn the skewer a quarter of a turn each time to continue cutting without ever completely slicing the flesh. Once the potato has been completely turned and worked with the knife, spread the slices slightly apart by stretching them out on the skewer.
- Drizzle the potatoes with oil and season the potato with the spices and herbs.
- Cook in the oven for 20 to 25 mins.
Credits: © CNIPT _ Amélie Roche