SPICY POTATOES, SHRIMP, CANDIED LEMON AND GINGER
- Wash the potatoes thoroughly. Dry them and cut them into cubes. Set aside in a bowl.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C/Gas 4.
- Mix together the juice of half a lemon, olive oil, the peeled and finely chopped ginger and the crushed garlic.
- Cut the onion into quarters and add them to the potatoes and marinade, season with salt and pepper. Mix together then spread on a baking tray lined with baking paper. Cook in the oven for 30 minutes.
- Add the shrimps to the potatoes. Mix everything together and cook in the oven for a further 10 minutes.
- Serve hot with a green salad.