TEXAN-STYLE POTATO SCRAMBLE
- Peel the potatoes and cook them in a pan of salted water until tender. Drain and dry.
- Break the eggs and beat in the sour cream with a fork. Season with salt and pepper and set aside.
- Heat the oil in a pan over a medium-high heat. Cut the shallot and red pepper. Cook the shallot, pepper, and sweetcorn until soft.
- Add the potatoes, red beans, and chilli powder. Let it cook for a while.
- Fry the eggs in another pan with the cheese and the chili powder.
- Mix everything together
- Garnish with coriander, chopped scallions / spring onion, and spicy sauce to taste.