WHITE PIZZA WITH POTATOES
A gourmet pizza recipe with the incomparable taste of "homemade" potato-based pizza with a mozzarella topping, pitted olives, grated Parmesan cheese and fresh rocket for crunch and colour.
- Preheat the oven to Gas Mark 7, 220°C (425°F).
- Start by draining the mozzarella, then slicing/shredding it before draining again, otherwise your pizza soggy.
- Using a mandolin, cut the potatoes and onion into very thin slices, as if making crisps.
- Put the potato in cold water.
- Bring a pot of salted water to the boil and add the potato slices to it, cook for two minutes and drain well.
- Lightly oil your pizza dish. Roll out the pizza dough and place it on the dish.
- Spread the dough with fresh cream. Sprinkle with garlic powder.
- Then arrange the onions, potatoes, mozzarella and olives. Lightly season with salt and pepper.
- Bake for about 15 minutes.
- After 10 minutes of cooking time, check that the mozzarella has not released any water and if this is the case, remove it by gently tipping the pizza.
- When the pizza is ready, take it out of the oven.
- Add a few shavings of Parmesan cheese and fresh rocket. Finish with a drizzle of oil.