- Preheat the oven to 200°C.
- Cut the potatoes into wedges and place on a baking tray. Drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Bake for 25-30 minutes until crispy.
- Cut the chicken breast into bite size pieces, drizzle with olive oil and season with cumin, coriander, salt and pepper.
- Heat a pan for the chicken, sauté the chicken until golden brown and cooked through. Remove from the heat and add the lemon zest and tomato paste, mix through thoroughly. Set aside until needed.
- Cut the tomato, red onion and cucumber into small cubes. Finely chop the parsley and mint and add together. Drizzle with olive oil and the lemon juice. Season with salt and pepper.
- Heat another pan, without any oil, fry the halloumi slices on both sides until crispy.
- Arrange the oven baked wedges on your plate or a large serving platter, top with chicken, halloumi and then the tomato salad, drizzle with yoghurt and sriracha. Serve with iceberg lettuce.