- Cut the peeled potatoes into cubes, wash and dry them.
- Heat oil in a pan, add potatoes, mix and season with cumin.
- Cook for 4-5 minutes while stirring, then lower the heat, cover and leave to cook for 10-12 minutes. Keep warm.
- Finely chop the onions, peel the garlic and remove the germ, cut the chicken into pieces and the apple into brunoise.
- Fry everything in the pan with the curry, tomato pulp and chopped garlic, cover and cook for about 20 minutes.
- Place the potatoes and chicken mixture on the tortilla wraps.
- Fold in the edges and roll up tightly. Cut the wrap in half and enjoy.
Credits: © UE CNIPT / Amélie Roche