- Roughly cut the potatoes into cubes and place in a pot of boiling water for 5 minutes to parboil. Drain them and allow to stand for around 5 minutes with the lid off to dry.
- Place a little oil/butter in a wok or deep-frying pan. Add the potatoes, toss in oil/butter to coat and then add lemon juice and garlic.
- Sprinkle the paprika and chilli flakes over the potatoes.
- Cook, stirring occasionally, until the potatoes are soft, a little crispy on the outside and cooked through.
- Season with salt to taste.
- Stir in the roughly chopped coriander and serve.
A delicious side dish, ideal for any type of meal. Compliments Indian and Lebanese dishes particularly well.