OVEN DISH WITH POTATOES AND MINCED MEAT
Do you have leftovers after a party? Use them for this easy potato bake. The cranberries give the dish extra colour and flavour.
- Heat the oven to 200 °C/Gas 6.
- Peel and crush the garlic and bring to the boil with the potatoes in salted water. Drain and dry.
- Briefly fry the pine nuts without fat and set aside.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of butter in a pan and fry the minced meat. Season with pepper, salt and thyme. Finish off with the parsley.
- Arrange the potatoes in a 1 litre ovenproof dish and make smaller pieces with a fork.
- In an oven dish, add the pine nut and 1 tbsp of butters, season with salt and pepper. Add the potatoes. Mix well and then crush gently with the back of a fork.
- Add the minced meat to the oven dish and
- Sprinkle with cranberries
- Bake for 25 minutes until golden brown.
- Serve immediately with baguette (if using) and parsley.