- Wash the vegetables.
- Peel, wash and dice the tomatoes, courgettes, and potatoes. Set aside.
- Finely chop the onions, garlic, and peppers.
- In a frying pan, heat the oil and sauté the onion, garlic and pepper with the thyme and bay leaf for 5 minutes.
- Add the potatoes and tomatoes. Stir. After 10 minutes, add the courgette and stir again.
- Cook for 10 minutes over a high heat, stirring occasionally.
- Season with a nice sprig of thyme, a pinch of pepper and a pinch or two of salt.
- Simmer with the lid on over a low heat, until the potatoes are so soft that they fall apart.
Tip: A colourful veggie stir-fry to share with your friends. It is also possible to add a little bacon.