POTATO AND KALE POKE BOWL
A recipe that showcases the crispness of kale in a potato salad enhanced with coriander leaves, fried onions and Parmesan shavings.
- Plunge the potatoes into a pan of cold salted water and leave to cook for 20 to 25 minutes after boiling.
- Leave to cool, then peel and dice the potatoes.
- Prepare the kale: wash and dry the leaves. Remove the midrib and chop the leaves. Sprinkle with oil and salt them lightly. Mix.
- Cook the red lentils in boiling salted water for the time indicated on the package.
- Mix the fresh cream with the crumbled feta cheese. Add the chives and pepper and mix.
- Peel, wash and grate the carrots.
- Divide the potatoes, kale, red lentils and grated carrots between two bowls. Sprinkle with pecans, Parmesan shavings, fried onions and chopped coriander and enjoy!