- Wash, then place the potatoes in a pan of salted water, bring to the boil and cook for 25 minutes
- Place the eggs into boiling water and simmer them for 10 minutes. Immediately afterwards dip them into cold water and set aside.
- While the potatoes are cooking, peel the cooled, hard-boiled eggs and cut them into quarters.
- Chop the chives and gherkins. Peel and finely chop the red onion.
- Mix the chives, gherkins and red onion with the mayonnaise and yoghurt. Season the sauce with salt and pepper.
- Peel the potatoes and cut them into large pieces.
- Mix the sauce with the potatoes and eggs. Set aside in a cool place.
Tip: A perfect salad to accompany a barbecue or served in a verrine for a tapas aperitif.