A spring recipe full of life. It features potatoes accompanied by seasonal vegetables, fresh ginger, and curry powder.
- Cube the potatoes. Wash the potatoes and place them in a pan of cold, salted water and cook for 20-25minutes once the water comes to the boil.
- Heat a little olive oil in a wok and sauté the onion.
- Add the garlic, ginger, and curry powder.
- Add the tomatoes, the coconut milk, the carrots and the courgette to the onion.
- Bring to the boil and simmer for 15 minutes.
- When the carrots are tender, add the cauliflower, peas and potatoes.
- Bring to the boil for a moment. Season to taste with salt, pepper and red pepper. Serve.
Tip: serve this with chicken