- Wash, peel and dice the potatoes.
- Cut the lamb into medium-sized pieces, slice the onions. In a tagine or casserole dish, fry the onions in hot olive oil. Stir for 5 minutes until golden brown.
- Add the lamb and brown.
- Add the Ras el hanout, cinnamon stick and honey. Mix well. Cover and simmer for 30 minutes.
- To the mixture, add the potatoes and the apricots and figs cut in half. Simmer covered for 30 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve hot with slivered almonds, coriander and sultanas.
Tip: For a spicier sensation, serve with harissa paste.