POTATO PAPILLOTES WITH PEPPERS
A recipe that brings together the flavours of potato and peppers in a warming, comforting dish.
- Preheat the oven to 200°C (Gas 6).
- Wash the potatoes thoroughly.
- Prepare 8 sheets of baking paper.
- Place strips of red and green peppers and sliced onions on the sheets.
- Add slices of lemon and place a potato on the bed of vegetables.
- Season with salt, add fresh thyme and drizzle with olive oil.
- Close the papillotes and put in the oven for 45 to 50 minutes. Check the extent of cooking periodically using a knife.
- Finishing touch: Open the papillotes and sprinkle with a pinch of paprika just before serving.