A recipe that will make you rediscover the roasted new potato. Classic, simple, but totally irresistible, the potato is sublimated by sprigs of thyme, salt, paprika and rosemary.
- Preheat the oven to Gas Mark 4, 180°C (350°F).
- Wash, dry and cut the potatoes in half. Place the potatoes in an ovenproof dish.
- Mix the salt and paprika. Sprinkle the potatoes with half of the mixture.
- Add a few cloves of garlic, thyme and rosemary.
- Sprinkle with a drizzle of oil, cover and bake for 25 to 30 minutes.
- Season the cod fillets with salt and pepper. Heat a knob of butter in a pan and fry the cod on both sides.
- Heat a grill pan. Cut the spring onions lengthwise. Cut the lemon into slices. Grill the spring onions and the lemon on both sides.
- Prick the potatoes with the tip of a knife to check that they are cooked.
- Serve the potatoes with the cod, grilled spring onions and lemons.
Credit: recipe by AnneCé Bretin.