SPICY SPANISH CHICKEN AND POTATO STEW
- Season the chicken thighs with salt and pepper.
- Heat a tablespoon of olive oil in a small casserole dish or non-stick saucepan over a high heat and brown the chicken for about 5 minutes.
- Remove the chicken and set aside.
- Add the chorizo, then reduce the heat and add the onion, rosemary and paprika.
- Cook over a low heat for 5–10 minutes until the onion is soft (add a little bit of water if the onions stick to the pan).
- Add in the garlic and tomato paste and cook for a few more minutes, then add the tinned tomatoes, potatoes, carrots and water.
- Return the chicken to the pan and bring to the boil.
- Lower the heat and simmer for 20 minutes until the potatoes are thoroughly cooked. Stir in the olives and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve with wedges of lemon and chopped parsley.
- Ready to serve